A Tiger friend

My lizard friend was so popular that Lynettea said I can have another try. I thought I would like a tiger friend, as I can scare the other cats around here so easily.

This tiger looks drowsy and pleasant. Look at his tail curled round his paws. He has a hot rock to sleep on like my hot water service. Do you think he would be a suitable friend? Lynettea says his name is Tiger Boy.After seeing the photo below with his eyes open I am not so sure. His temper doesn't look very reliable.
If you click on the pictures you can see much more large and spectacular photos.
Lynettea has quite a lot of animal photos, as she works as a Volunteer at the Zoo. She doesn't get to feed the animals though, or groom them.

She just helps visitors and gives them maps and information. I prefer to rest at home so I can be ready to give her some of the quality time she needs after her rushing round. She likes to stroke my fur, so I let her, when she is good and also I sit on her lap when I am feeling pleased with her for some reason. This keeps her warm and relaxed.
I don't think the tiger is a really good friend of hers, not like me.


Comments

Boy said…
I don't think the tiger makes a vewy good fwiend too.
They might steal all your stinky goodness! Wook at their huge mouths! I'm sure they need a wot of stinky goodness!
That tiger is a very majestic and handsome cat! That is very cool that Lynetta volunteers at a zoo. :)
A tiger, well, if the tiger as a baby you take care of her, it might have chace to be friend with.

Now she is a big cat now, I think she will think you are a target to hunt.

But, she is very very beautiful, you may take chances, but take care yourself, using you jumping skills.
A tiger is a very very very big kitty, but I think the brain is smaller than ours.

headbutts, Caesar
Daisy said…
I am a little nervous of the tiger. He is very beautiful, but Tiger Boy could eat you all up if you are not careful! I think it is best not to have friends who could eat you. But I am not sure.
Lux said…
I'm sure you're a much better friend to Lynettea than that tiger - but, hey, my nose twin is either a lion or tiger!
The Cat Realm said…
You sure make some interesting choices in nomss friends! You still have to put your name and link in the Mr. Linky box underneath the Dare!
I think the Tiger will be a good friend as long as you keep a fence or some glass or SOMETHING between him and yourself...
Come and see Anastasia in the Groucho Marx glasses AND I am giving away a price today!
Karl
You are the BEST friend for Lynettea; you're a loving cat. Tigers are gorgeous, but, hey, look at those huge powerful paws, much less the teeth. Scary! Now go snuggle with Lynetta.

~J&B

Popular Posts