My Eleventh Birthday



My eleventh birthday. Lynettea took a photo of me today, while I was enjoying a rest on the lounge, but she hasn't uploaded it to the Computer yet, so I am forced to make do with this earlier image taken in August. ADAN will recognize the photo. Thank you very much ADAN for your beautiful picture, which we are keeping on the dresser.

You will, of course be wondering what tributes Lynettea produced for my birthday. I let her give me a few little things, as it seems to give her pleasure. Today she brought home, with great excitement a mouse made of some sort of rope, which she tied onto the side trellis in my outside area.

She tried to make me scratch it with my paws, but I didn't want to. Our neighbour was also there for my birthday. I went and sat on the box in the bathroom until Lynettea decided I had to come out. I think she was embarrassed that I wasn't enjoying her gift. I let her pick me up and take me into the kitchen. After that I sat on my chair for a while. I have a special chair at the table, with a foldup separate piece to support the back and a pure wool fleece mat on top.

Then I had three different types of treats with my evening meal. It started raining, so I couldn't take Lynettea out for her evening walk. I feel rather tired now after all the excitement.

Comments

Happy Birthday, Dearest Diamond~!!!
11 years old birthday is great~!!!! Then you are my big brother~!!!!!!

I hope you are healthy and happy for always~!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Wish you have a wonderful day~!!!!!
Sasha said…
thank you michico and Adan! The faint stripes on the picture is the shadow of the slats of the cedar venetian blinds with the sun coming through the window.
Have a happy day little sister and brother.
Diamond
Daisy said…
Happy Birthday, Diamond! I hope you have a very wonderful day filled with many treats and love.
ASTOR CATS said…
Happy 11th Birthday Diamond. Sounds like Lynettea was trying to make your birthday special.

Midnite & Stray Kitty
Happy Happy Birthday Diamond.
This is a wonderful picture of you. we really like it. YOu look very manly and very relaxed.

We hope you have a delightful day today

Best wishes for a happy healthy year full of great adventures
snowforest said…
Happy Birthday Diamond - you look so lovely and regal as always ~ enjoy the happy times :)

Purrs and happy birthday wishes from the SnowForest clan :)
HRH Yao-Lin said…
happy birthday Diamond, you are one beautiful looking cat!
Phoebe said…
Happy birthday, Diamond. I'm glad you had a great day!
HAPPY BEELAYTED BERTHDAY! I HOPE YOO HAD A GRATE DAY!!!!!
The Cat Realm said…
I'll try again:
A very happy belated birthday, Diamond!!! You look beautiful.
And it seems blogger doesn't let my comment go through....
Karl
Boy said…
Happy Purrthday!
It sounds wike a gweat day you had!
Hey, Diamond,
How is going these days~!!! Today michico take out your cards and sees you again~!!! I think she really likes to see you~!!

Have a lovely weekend~!
Sincerely,
Adan
The Cat Realm said…
I need your help to make a decision - if you have time, come and take the poll at my blog? Thank you!
Karl
sammawow said…
We just came over to visit and found out we missed your 11th birthday :( but we do hope that you had a very Happy Birthday. China Cat just turned 11 only three days after you.

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow
Lux said…
I missed your birthday - darn! Well, I'm glad you allowed Lynettea to try to show you her adoration. :)

Happy Belated Birthday!

Popular Posts