seven weird things about me

This will be hard, as I am such a normal cat. Lynettea will have to help me. This is a meme from ADAN
1. This is going to take a long time, as I am so normal. Maybe that is the weird thing number one.
2. I run my own blog. Humans think this is weird.
3. I am extremely nice and soft and fluffy (is this weird?).
4. I like to sit on the hot water service on a hot day. Humans think this is strange, so I put it down.
5. I enjoy a sponge down with water on a hot day. Lynettea says this makes me look like a half drowned rat. Not a nice thing to say. I would claw her, but as I am a nice cat, I can't.
6. Well we are getting there. When I want to hide I go up the top of the dresser where no-one can see me for hours. Lynettea has seen me now, so this is not working as well. She used to wonder where I had gone and run around outside looking for me in a panic.
7. I don't like large dogs sniffing at me. A large dog sniffed at me last week and now I won't go out the front at night. Lynettea says it wouldn't have hurt me, as this dog has two cats of its own. How can a dog have cats I ask you? I know these two cats have a dog. The cats are always coming in to my place. Today one was hiding under the ferns. I sat and watched it for a while, then we had to go inside, because Lynettea wanted to do something. She always wants to do something else, just when I have started to enjoy myself. I made her brush me after that, as I thought it would settle her down.

Comments

Dear Diamond,

Thank you for doing this meme, I am grateful.
I think most of you list is not so weird, but the weird thing is No.5.
That is really really weird to me~~~
I can't take any hot water that is really scared me~

I think the last one, I am also agree with you. I won't let the big dog near me~ Michico also won't allowed that. I think big dog are very scarey~~~~

Right now I know why there are cats will come to your place, because I got your card and know something funny about your house~!
You and Lynettea are the best comapny~~
You like a bath?! Okay I give you that one as being strange!
Daisy said…
I think #5 is very unusual!
Motor Home Cats said…
Very nice weird things. We have a doggie of our own. Everyone knows she is ours.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Popular Posts