Sleeping in my velvet house

I don't have a picture of it, but I am sleeping in my velvet house. Lynettea decided to get my house out from the top of the cupboard, as the nights are getting chilly. She put it on the end of our bed. I say 'our bed' because I let her use part of it at night. I am enjoying going into the little red velvet house. It has a fluffy little woolly rug on the bottom and is nice and comfy when I curl up.
Lynettea says she is willing to sleep with her legs hooked up all night if it means that I can stay warm. I don't like to use the velvet house in any of the other rooms.
When we watch TV I lie on the lounge. You have seen plenty of pictures of me doing that. And during the day I often sit on my hot water service, so I can keep one eye out for the rough street cats that jump over the fence and sneak about in the yard. (Wallis and Jai and some others).
Maybe I will get some other pictures soon to post. If I am lucky! Lynettea took some photos of me in the velvet house.

Comments

I bet you have tons of lovely photos. I cannot wait until I get to see them.
Daisy said…
A velvet house sounds very luxurious and wonderful!
Lux said…
Whoa, a velvet house - how cool is that?!!
I can imagine you are in very great place~!!!
I miss you, too. Diamond!
Anonymous said…
It's awful when it's cold.
Here we have hot summer weather now. I sleep on the wardrobe..
Sasha said…
Hello to my friends. Lynettea is very busy and tells me she can't put my pictures of my velvet house on the computer now. Maybe she will tomorrow.
I am not using it at the moment because the sun is out.

Popular Posts