Where are Wallis and Jai?


I haven't seen either Wallis or Jai for ages now. Their house seems quite deserted. I feel more comfortable going outside now and have even gone onto my porch and sat on the gas meter in the sunshine a few times. It is nice not to have two cats poking at me or springing out at me from the bushes.
Here I am looking out my kitchen window to see if either of them are lurking in the sword ferns at the side of my house.
I asked Lynettea to take this photo so I could put it on my blog. She is always snapping photos of uninteresting things, so why not me for a change? At least this will give her something worthwhile to display on the computer.
CATS FOREVER!!!!!!

Comments

Daisy said…
I am glad Wallis and Jai are not taunting you any longer! I wonder where they are?
Well I am glad you are feeling more comfortable in your outside.
This photo of you is very graceful.
I like it very much.

I am glad to know you are doing fine, as a friend I am so far away,
but I could feel right now you are happy:)
The Cat Realm said…
I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl
Anonymous said…
It's good that they are a gone! Relax.
Lux said…
It's a beautiful shot of you, Diamond.
Ailurophile said…
That's a very artsy piktur of you Diamond ~ looks nice with your Russian Blue profile :)
Boy said…
What? What sort of things are worth taking pictors of, other than us??

Popular Posts