I think I am getting a bit nervous

in case I do have to go away. Lynettea keeps looking at her suitcase and looking at the weather forecast. I don't do that much, as it is usually pretty pleasant inside. On cool days I have my special snuggle heating pad to sit on. Lynettea warms it up for me and puts it under my futon.

There is some work going on next door too, which is rather unsettling.

Last night I leapt onto Lynettea's back when she was crouched down cleaning out my litter. She said it was better than a visit to the physiotherapist and kept telling me to tread up and down some more.

So I am getting more skilled day by day.

Lynettea wouldn't really be able to do without me, so I expect she will abandon the idea. I must look for more ways of making myself indispensible.



Comments

Oh I hope that maybe she won't go away and leave you!
I am sure you will be alright, Diamond :)
Thank you for giving me sweet comments~!!! I am doing ok~!
snowforest said…
We agree Diamond - you are indispensable! The back pounce is a trick we are yet to have mastered..

Popular Posts