Fairy Penguins

Some of my kind friends were worried by my comments about the dog. Thank you my dear friends. Taking the bell off my halter seems to have worked quite well and the dog isn't barking at me anymore. I wonder if it is still there. All seems very quiet at the moment, except for some people banging and hammering or drilling and sawing. Humans can make a lot of noise. It would be quieter if they had paws. Has anyone thought of that?
Lynettea decided to lend me a few of her photos, as she thought my blog was getting a bit dull.
Here are some Fairy Penguins at Adelaide Zoo. They have just moved to their new enclosure, which is temporary, but they don't know that. They will get a new home when the new Panda exhibit is finished. Meanwhile they are deciding whether they like this new place.
So they decide to have a meeting.
Here they are at their meeting.
After that they seem a lot happier and start exploring around their
new large pool.
I don't think I would like
to move to a new place either. Aren't
their little flippers funny!

Comments

meemsnyc said…
Awwww, those are adorable penguins!
Oah Aren't they just cute???
So so adorable~!!
I can even imagine their walking looks~!!
Cherrye said…
Those ARE cute! I don't think I've ever seen penguins in "life" before!

Popular Posts