goodness I don't know what to think

Lynettea was packing the suitcase and then she rang Katinka's mummy. They were talking about me, as I heard my name mentioned. I was in another room, but my ears pricked up and I came in just as Katinka's mummy was saying she would pick me up tomorrow. Does that mean that I have to go after all?
Lynettea says she doesn't want to leave me here on my own, but I will only be away for a short time.
I wonder if Katinka will let me go in her spa if she has one.
Normally I don't like water though. I fell in the fishpond when I was young and naive and my fur got very sopped.
I hope I get something to eat,or I will be very hungry by the time Lynettea gets back.
What a lot of worrrrrrrries. Miaouwwww.
Don't worry about me my friends. I am brave and intrepid and will get through this.
I will try to be calm and meditate on the beautiful Amazon lily Lynettea photographed for me in the Adelaide Botanic Gardens.

Maybe if I shut my eyes peacefully then when I wake up I will find this is all just a nasty dream.

Miaouwww, miaouwww.


Comments

Kaz's Cats said…
G'day Diamond, sounds like you might get a little holiday. Remember to look forlorn and half-starved where you're going to stay, and the food will flow.

Catch up properly with you after your break,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha
Parker said…
I hope that the spa trip is pleasant and that time passes quickly for you!
O Diamond, I do hope the trip goes fast!!!
Anonymous said…
What a lovely photo. I do hope the time passes quickly!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Popular Posts