A Political Kitty/kitteh

I am rushing to make my political comments before the elections campaigning starts, because Lynettea says I will have to put my real name and postcode on the blog. My real name is no problem, Diamond, of course, but I don't know what the post code is. I suppose I could ask her. I don't want to be prosecuted either. I wonder if they have a special type of jail for political kitty offenders. I wouldn't want to go to a human jail. Although Lynettea says that the other prisoners would probably pat my furs a lot, as I am so fluffy and sweet.

She doesn't bother much about my sharp mind. Now I had better hurry up, but I can't think of many political comments. If they desalinate the water I hope it isn't too salty for me to drink and it won't rot my teeth. I am not interested in whether or where they build a sports stadium, as there is not likely to be anything for kitties. Cat athletes are very neglected and I don't think any of the Parties has budgeted for cat sports.

Climate change? Well all I know is that it is hot this summer and we don't even need to sleep under a sheet. I would like to see an iceberg though, if one floated north. It would be nice and cool under the paws on a hot day.

Comments

Mouchois said…
It's cold where we are! You can come and see our icebergs!
Sasha said…
I am excited Melvin. I will come and look at your beautiful icebergs. I hope you are showing some on your blog.
meowmeowmans said…
What's the temperature there today, Diamond? It's cold here (in the Northeast U.S. ... no icebergs to offer you and Lynettea, but we did get a little snow last night. :)
Sasha said…
I think it was 28C degrees here today. It was very very humid. It is nice and cool tonight and we are letting the fresh air inside through the windows.
We're cold here in Florida! No icebergs though!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Anonymous said…
I'll send you some snow.
Teddy Westlife said…
It is hot here too Diamond. I'm a bit sick of it. But hey, I have an award for you today on my blog!

Popular Posts