Thank You My Friends

Thank you my kind friends for your well wishes. I have more friends sending me their CARE AND CONCERN than Lynettea does if she is feeling unwell. Oh well, at least she has me to look after her; she should be grateful for that. She should be grateful I remind her to do all sorts of things too. She can be very forgetful.

And also she should be grateful I didn't claw her friend this afternoon. I kept my claws sheathed as her friend no longer reeks of DOG. I don't try to claw her, it is just a nervous reaction of my claws going in and out. Apparently the dog the friend took walking went to the Rainbow Bridge a little while ago. I hope there are not too many dogs at the cat Rainbow Bridge. Gentle small dogs would be welcome, if they are quiet and well behaved.

I need Lynettea to put out my food now, so must go.

I have put on a picture of a meerkat, as I have no new photos of myself uploaded. I don't think it is really a cat though, as it doesn't look intelligent enough. Also I don't think meerkats purr. Maybe it is a deviant sideline on our evolutionary tree.

Comments

I am glad that it sounds as if you are feeling better. We are sorry to hear about your friend's dog. Purrs.
Hello saw you over at a friends and came to say hello.. You are a very beautiful kity.. Hugs GJ xx
meowmeowmans said…
I asked our kitties, and they said there is no such thing as a "mere cat."

We're very sorry to hear about Lynettea's friend's dog going to the Bridge.
Teddy Westlife said…
I am glad to hear you are feeling better Diamond. Looks like you kept Australia running while I was away.

Popular Posts