More visitors. Welcome Kitties

Thank you my kind cat friends for visiting to cheer me up on my birthday. I am now bouncing with energy and waiting to take Lynettea out for her walk. The technicial person has just been to look at the Internet connection and he says it is okay, but you never can tell with intermittent faults.

Maybe the cables have worn out through Lynettea using them such a lot. All those flashing lights here and there from computers, modems, TV, must use up a lot of energy and they might get worn out. I asked Lynettea what they ate to keep up their strength and she said, 'Electricity, Diamond,' as if I was silly.

Well I know that it is electricity. But I shouldn't think that is very nourishing. I wouldn't like to eat it. Miaouwwwww!

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
You are very good to take your hoomin for walks. They do need their exercise.
Teddy Westlife said…
If you ate electricity all your furs would stand on end and you would have the poofiest tail EVER! I think it would be No Good.
Gigi said…
Well, Diamond I see you had quite the deluge to Birfdai visitors! Hurray!

Yes, it's good to get some rest after all the cuddling and stuff. I am not by nature a cuddly cat but sometimes I have to let the Human have some lovin to make sure she keeps the food coming. But it's exhausting!

The Human has trouble with her DSL sometimes, although it's been behaving lately, so she has sympathy for your mom!
Stella said…
Hi Diamond!

I am a little late but want to wish you a very happy birthday year!

I loved your winning Haiku poem.

Kisses,
Ali Zophia and her dog, Stella
Unknown said…
Happy Belated Birthday Diamond!

My parentals are having similar interweb connection/flashy light issues.... life in human world is tough! Catnaps for life!

Best wishes,
Oscar The Cat
http://oscarthecatwhoblogs.wordpress.com
Hi Diamond! We just are finally getting caught up - we are sorry we are super late in coming by (we are so behind with everyone!) We hope you had a good birthday - it sounds like it started slow and then got super busy!
Hey Diamond! We're late to the party, but Huffs is my bestest friend and I wanted to pop in and wish you a happy belated birthday!
Play bows,
Zim
meowmeowmans said…
We agree with you, Diamond. Electricity doesn't sound nourishing, nor does it sound as if would taste very good!

Popular Posts