Teasing the cat Widget

I was just roused from a sound slumber on the lounge by a lot of silly giggling. You won't believe it but my human Lynettea was busy with her computer mouse teasing the cat widget on the front of my web site. She was doing it for several minutes at least. Apparently if you run the mouse above the head of the cat widget a paw comes up and lashes at you.

No wonder I have such a lot of trouble with her. Next she will be trying to use me like some kind of Wii instrument. I will have to try to keep out of the way, which is difficult where we live.

Comments

Unknown said…
Dear Diamond,
You are absolutely right! My human had to go and look at the widget and there she was, playing with it for at least 10 minutes. I fell asleep.
Kisses
Nellie
meowmeowmans said…
Humans are so easily amused, aren't they, Diamond?
Oh, I HATE when my human finds one of those cat widgets and plays with it - I mean, HELLO! There's a REAL cat here to play with, ya know?
Cara n Crew said…
mol! ok, so we just spent a good few minutes playing with the kitty widget (and feeding the fish)...Pip waved back to it when it meowed.

...Guess we're no help...hiding under the furniture is always good when we need to stay away from our mom.

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie
Mr Puddy said…
Diamond, Did you play with the cat widget too ? If she can have a giggle, you should do it too ! Enchance the happy day : )
xox
Kari said…
The words "stroke my tummy to see me purr" is all we see of your widget. No image! Boo! But we'd rather stroke YOUR beautiful tummy anyway!
Doesn't a very special kitty boy have a birthday comming up soon? We love you, dear. Kisses and hugs.

Popular Posts