NO MORE SPASMS

For any of my friends who are worrying, I haven't had any more spasms yet. Lynettea says if I have more spasms she will have to take me to see my VET. I have been quietly resting most of the day, as it is cold outside.
Some human friends visited me, but Lynette says they were her visitors. I don't think so, as they came straight over to me on the lounge and greeted me. One of them said to Lynettea that I might need my claws trimmed as they will grow too long and curved if I am not using my scratching post a lot.
One of my other human friends gave me a good brushing yesterday and my fur was all springy.

Comments

Oh noes Diamond! Spasms can't be good! We certainly hope, and will be purring, for them to stay away.

WE are indoor cats too, but Junior and Sammy are fighting amongst themselves. That is why we will end up getting the calming collars. Apparently they ahve some smells in them that will help us be calm. At least that is what Meowm is hoping for!
Well, of course those visitors came to see you :) We hope you are feeling much better now xx
Kari said…
Thank you, dear, for letting us know how you're feeling. Rest is always good, very restorative ( something the beans should certainly learn from us kitties). Sometimes, when we get a little more " seasoned", we have things happen with us that are simply not understood. Your mum loves you lots and we know she will give you the finest of care.
Having our beautiful furs in best order always helps us to feel good too. Love from all of us.
Humans ALWAYS think they are more popular than they really are - clearly these guests were yours, not hers!
Donna said…
Oh, wow! I am skeered. Please get better soon!

I send u a hug. (((Diamond)))
The Island Cats said…
We hope you continue to be spasm free, Diamond.
Cara n Crew said…
we're glad you haven't had any more spasms, Diamond. what on earth could your Lynettea be thinking?!? of course the visitors were for you :) purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Popular Posts