Being a poet

The plank has now disappeared. I didn't like seeing it hanging over my head. So Princess Aurora was right. I must concentrate on de-stressing. Will it make me feel more stressed being a poet? My horizons have been expanded, but I must dive under a rocky shelf to contemplate.
Dawn (Shubunkin)

My friend Lynettea has let me put these pictures from her trip to Japan on our blog. The beautiful fish look a bit like us, but are much bigger. Maybe Dawn might relax a bit if he looks at such pretty scenes.
Princess Aurora.


this was a shrine in the same gardens in Japan. The cherry blossoms are just budding. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Poor Dawn...hope you are back at your ownself soon :-)
Cool pictures Princess Autora
I love this shrine. It is beautiful!
Donna said…
That is a very pretty place. :)
Unknown said…
Back when we lived on Vancouver Island we had a Japanese Garden in our yard. Now that we lives in the wilderness our Mommy says having a yard that moves into the environment is more important. I kind of miss the structure, but the wildness is soothing too. Perhaps Dawn, you should try to embrace the otherside...
Kisses
Nellie
meowmeowmans said…
I found the shrines in Japan to be beautiful and so very serene. I hope Lynettea's wonderful pictures have the same relaxing effect on Dawn.
Kari said…
Hello lovely fish. Now that the terrible plank is gone we hope you will be able to regain some of your peace and serenity.
Your poems will come when ever they are ready. A poets work may live solely inside of him or be shared with a few or the world. It's totally up to him.
Put your stress behind you dear, its all smooth swimming before you.

Popular Posts