Underwater Camera

I have suggested to the Food Bearer that she get an underwater camera to take some better pictures of us. We find that our special features are often distorted by glare from the sun shining on the water or the ripples on the pond surface.
Dawn: 'Could you please get some better equipment to take pictures of us?'
Food Bearer: 'What do you mean? I take beautiful pictures and I try to capture all your best points.'
Dawn: 'I am not certain that I would call the end of my tail my best point?'
Food Bearer: 'You have a beautiful tail Dawn!'
Dawn: 'I want pictures of my whole beauty, shown clearly and not blurred!'
Food Bearer: 'You need to slow down, Dawn. My camera doesn't work that fast.'
Dawn: 'For Christmas we want an UNDERWATER CAMERA that works very fast.'
Food Bearer: 'That would be very expensive, Dawn.'
Dawn: 'We are celebrities now as Blogging Fish and we need our pictures taken properly.'
Food Bearer: 'Well, I don't think I could afford that at the moment, Dawn ..."

posted by Dawn (Shubunkin)

Note by Princess Aurora: I think this is an imaginary dialogue between Dawn and my friend Lynettea, as he doesn't seem to be getting through to her.

Comments

Cara n Crew said…
Dawn, we find humans can be difficult to reason with. We hope you are able to make the Food Bearer understand. The picture of the other fishies you shared was really beautiful. we'd love to see more of you and your family- you are indeed celebrities now :). here's hoping maybe Sandy Paws will have some photography equipment for you in his bag of tricks. Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie
Anonymous said…
Good luck with your request to the food bearer.:-)
Humans are pretty dense - if they have a hard time understanding us kitties, they probably have a much harder time understanding you fish.
Donna said…
An underwater photo would be pretty! :)
The Island Cats said…
We think you deserve an underwater camera, Dawn! As far as we know, you are the only blogging fish and that makes you all quite special!
Kari said…
Beans! The animal world will never understand them. But we love them anyway, don't we!
Oh my! A blogging fishie!!! Pleased to meet you. Not that I would ever go underwater. Yes, I do think an underwater camera would be a good idea.
Unknown said…
Dear Fishies,
Writing about it seems to help the humans understand. me finds they does not understand cat too well, so me assumes they don't understand fish either.
Kisses
Nellie
AnnStaub said…
That would be an awesome gift! I recently saw some disposable underwater cameras at the store the other day. I don't really know why since its winter, but hey I am in Texas. I got to take some underwater pictures of some really pretty fish with one of those cameras in Canccun once when I was in middle school.
meowmeowmans said…
An underwater camera would be the best, Dawn! Maybe the Food Bearer can buy a disposable one? OR maybe she can hold some polarized sunglasses in front of her camera lens when the sun is casting a glare on the water? :)
You should have an underwater camera. Naturally. But humans can be incredibly dense sometimes. We like the photos though.

Popular Posts