tHANKyou

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Dawn was my best friend as well as my father. Dart and Streak mainly play together, although Streak brushes against me sometimes to comfort me. They are getting on with life, which is what Dawn would have wanted.

Lynetttea called me a lot of times this morning before I felt like coming out. She said she hoped I would be alright. She said she doesn't think it would be a good idea to put more fish in the pond, as they might not fit in. She knows that fish have quite complex societies and a high intelligence. If you are interested there is a video talk on UTube about fish societies.
talk by Dr Culum Brown expert on fish intelligence

I will visit your blogs soon to thank you properly.
Princess Aurora (Shubunkin) for The Pond Fish.

Comments

I think you are so right not to put in more fish as I also heard that it could upset the rest. You take care. Hugs GJ xx
Pip said…
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Princess Aurora. I know you must be missing Dawn very much. I wish you comfort in the coming days.
TK and Pip
It is only natural to grieve. I don't know why humans might not think fish would be sad. I hope you get back to normal soon.
Unknown said…
Yes, yous Shubunkin is very intelligent! Mommy's friend has 6 on her pond. They comes when she calls them and they eats from her hand!
They has to goes into a Aquarium in the winter time (as it is urry cold here) and Mommy's friend says they talks to her.
Kisses
Nellie
Kari said…
You must be very sad, dear Princess Aurora. We know you will try your best to carry on, as Dawn would have wished. Adapting to loss and change is not always easy. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

P.S. Your poems were beautiful, heartfelt. We loved them and know Dawn's spirit did too.
meowmeowmans said…
We think it is wise of Lynettea not to put new fish in the pond. We are sending love and comforting thoughts your way.
The Whiskeratti said…
Oh, we are so sorry to hear of Dawn's passing. We had hoped he was getting better.
Chicco said…
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Big hugs to all of you.
Woof, woof,

Chicco
Kari said…
Hello, dear friends. We have just stopped by to be sure all is well. We are sending our love your way.
Hugs and kisses to all.

Popular Posts