Orla

Yesterday I saw Orla again. She is the Irish dog who lives next door. I have seen her a few times and Lynettea told me she was a great admirer of Diamond. Diamond let Orla sniff at him up close, even in the street, nose to nose. She would jump around with excitement whenever she saw Diamond. Lynettea says Orla would come to the gate and look through it for Diamond even after Diamond went to the Bridge.

When I first saw Orla a while ago I was a bit scared, as she is a dog and large. My tail bristled out and I hissed. Orla jumped  back and tried to hide behind her human. This time I just sat in the gateway on the step and looked at Orla and my tail didn't bristle. Orla came a bit closer and we looked at each other. Maybe I will let her get a bit closer next time.

Comments

Donna said…
I hope u and Orla become good friends. :)
The Island Cats said…
We think if you give Orla a chance, you could become friends. :)
meowmeowmans said…
We remember Orla and Diamond were friends. Maybe you and Orla will be friends one day, too. :)

Popular Posts