And now I get to promote the blog?

Lynettea still hasn't helped me to make any personal posts on my blog. And now I get to promote a new blog. She says I can help her with The Norwood Cork Tree blog The Norwood Cork Tree

I thought we had finished with that campaign, but no. The tree is saved for now, but she worries all the time that Coles may appeal to the ERD Court or that they may devise a new sinister plan to lodge that will dispose of the cork tree. It is a bit like living in the Land of Oz and fighting one of the witches after another (I think).
I would prefer to contemplate the rainbow or the sunset, where there may be moths flying around for me to swat at.
I went for my walk this morning. Lynettea had to stop me running after two small dogs. They were not together, even I would hesitate to run after two dogs. We followed one down the street a short way and then I saw a dangerous looking baby human in a stroller, so took Lynettea inside for her own good. She is more wary of dogs. Small humans are completely unreliable and how do I know what a baby will do next. Lynettea said it was strapped in the stroller and can't hurt me.

Comments

You need to sit your human down and tell her that if she wants you to promote her causes, she needs to help promote you!
The Whiskeratti said…
The thing about Sticky Lil People is.... they are sticky! Beware of your beautiful furs around them.
Donna said…
The cork tree is lovely!
meowmeowmans said…
We are glad the Cork Tree is safe for now, Sasha. We like that even though Lynettea has been a bit sparse in helping you make personal posts, you're still getting walks together and all. :)

Popular Posts