Helper Cat

I am growing up to be a good little helper cat like Diamond was. That is what Lynettea told me after I helped her sort out sock and underwear drawers this morning. I felt sheepish when she said that. I must be losing my punch.
Now I want to go out.
But it is raining.
It wasn't raining earlier. Why were we spending the time looking through drawers? It doesn't matter if they are tidy or not.
Personally, I like my things spread around so I can easily get anything I might want to play with.
It has stopped raining now. Will we go out?

Comments

I do hope you get to go out!
Kari said…
A sock drawer is a truly great spot for catching a nap, love. Then, when you're finished, you can dig around and toss the socks out of the drawer! Great fun!
meowmeowmans said…
We hope it clears up so that you can go out, Sasha!

Popular Posts