i CAN'T SWALLOW THEM THEY ARE TOO LARGE

Lynettea changed the nine Dental crispies for five new ones. She crushed two of the crispies. She had to bang them with the bottom of a glass about ten times each to smash them. It was very noisy and she said she had a sore arm after that. So she couldn't do any more. She put a few of my nice crispies with the new DENTAL HUGE HARD CRISPS and the smashed up dental crisps and I ate the nice ones and the crushed up ones.  I can't get the others in my mouth. Will I starve?
Sasha

note from Lynettea: Sasha ate some of the Dental crisps before he took a dislike to them. So I know he can get them in his mouth and crunch them up.

She shouldn't be using my bloggie.
Sasha

Comments

Wait, let me get this - you human practically broke her arm trying to smash these dental treats and she expects you to chew on them? Heh. No wonder you don't like them.
Kari said…
Poor baby. Our vet said to watch out with those dental diets. Same as you, too large and too hard! Your mum will find the right one for you. We're so thrilled to hear from you!
meowmeowmans said…
Maybe she could put them in a grinder for a little while. Of course, that might defeat the purpose of the whole dental/chewing thing, eh?

Popular Posts