my day

I spent all day on top of the dresser in the kitchen. It has a top wooden border that turns up so it provides a sheltered place for a kitty, high up in the air. Probably designed in the long ago nineteenth century for a farm kitchen where the kitty could be safe high up, away from the busy humans and quarrelsome dogs.
Lynettea can't see me from the floor, but if she calls out, 'where are you, Sasha?' I might let her see my ears sticking up like two small furry triangles above the border  of the dresser.
Now I have been for my walkies: essential to give Lynettea her exercise and am waiting to see what food I am about to receive. I feel a little nervous after all the changes.

Comments

I just hope she has not come up with yet another type of dental crispies!
We are sure you will be hungry for some foods :)
Sounds like a pawsome hiding spot too.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure, JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie
Kari said…
Hope it's something delicious, Sasha darling. It's very sad to think of a kitty not having a dinner he enjoys.
Seeing your little ears popping above the kitchen border must be a most delightful sight. A haiku worthy
observation?

Popular Posts