I didn't know it would be such a big job

Nobody warned me how difficult it would be looking after a human. Maybe it is just my human who is so difficult.
What with all the property inspection, such as checking the fence line for intruders, inspection of cupboards and wardrobes, some of them almost impossible to enter, I get worn out.
Other tasks are also difficult. Checking Lynettea's food to see if it is nutritious meets with a lot of resistance and I am forbidden the sink, so I have to check the dishes when she isn't watching.
Also, she is very needy. I generally restrict her to one session of intensive cuddling per day, when she can make herself useful by brushing my fur. But she also attempts to stroke my fur at other times. I let her sit near me to watch TV if she has behaved well.
Human behaviour is so curious.

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
Nope, this is just standard for pretty much every hoomin we have ever heard of ! But keep it up, she needs you very much.
Yes, human behaviour is strange.
We do, however like to be petted. Mom gives very good scritches. We also love the brushings :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
I don't know if ANY human is easy to look after! I know mine is difficult too.
Kari said…
Humans! We have to entertain them all of the time! Mum has little cups of combs all over the house so she can comb us wherever she is. We must admit that she seems to quite enjoy herself.
meowmeowmans said…
It's true, Sasha. Humans are so high-maintenance...
Oh yeah... Lookin' after peeps can be VERY tiresome. Takes a lot of effort - AND energy - to look after peeps. They're sort of worth it, though. They know how to open the tins.

Purrs,
Nissy

Popular Posts