in memory of our friend Sparkle

Lynettea is making a special donation to the RSPCA of $40.00, in memory of Sparkle. I am a bequest cat of the RSPCA. If anything happens to her they will organize a special bequest caring person to look after my every want and need.
I would prefer to stay here.
They will use the money in memory of Sparkle to look after cats and dogs who have nowhere else to turn.
We think Sparkle would have liked that.
Sasha
Princess Aurora (Shubunkin) for The Pond Fish
Millie Robovac
Lynettea

Comments

Donna said…
My hoomin friend D.R. will give them some green papers too.
Pretinha said…
É uma boa maneira de homenageá-lo.
I am SURE Sparkle would have loved this, Sasha! Thank you so much for thinking of kitties in need.
meowmeowmans said…
How thoughtful and beaiutiful! Sparkle would have loved this, Sasha, Millie, Lynettea and The Pond Fish.

Popular Posts