subversive 'friend'

After I wrote my last post we went outside. We had barely got to the front gate when Lynettea saw one of her friends walking past. This friend hadn't seen ME for a while and was, of course, exclaiming about how big I was now.
Then she said, 'I bet he bosses you around a lot.'
What, ME! I try to look after my human as best I can. But I would hardly describe myself as BOSSY.
This was enough for me.
I can't have my human being fed untruthful ideas about me! She might turn against me.
I decided it was better we should go inside immediately. I am quite strong now and can pull Lynettea along unless she struggles too much.
So we hurriedly went in, and when the friend walked on, I took Lynettea out into the garden again.
Safer for her there.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Don't worry, Sasha. Humans don't really understand ... that's why they call being in charge "bossy."
That's right, Sasha, there is a big difference between being in charge and being "bossy!"
The Whiskeratti said…
Yes, you do a great job looking after your Mom.
Donna said…
U are cuddly and sweet.

Popular Posts