Dizzy

Hot jazz. Lynettea decided to play some jazz music for me to liven me up. I heard Charlie Parker and Dizzy Gillespie and suddenly I couldn't stop myself. I sprang onto a small space on the dresser, small because it is cluttered with LYNETTEA'S THINGS and up to the fridge top., very clumsily nearly knocking off the phone. Lynettea quickly changed the music to a complete Rachmaninov collection.
I am lying down now.
The vet nurse rang and said I might have to change my dry food diet to another sort. I heard Lynettea say she would collect some when we go to My Vet next Tuesday. We already have an appointment.
I will live for the day and not worry about that.
I have already had a 'nice walk in the garden' with me finding patches of shade to lie in under the crab apple tree and the grapevine. Lynettea doesn't like standing under the crab apple tree as the branches are low and she has to crouch to get under.
It is getting hot. I might go and say hello to the fish. I know they love me, but they are hiding under their weeds and leaves.

Comments

It sounds like summer is really on its way, Sasha!
Donna said…
My hoomin likes to listen to music too. I hope the fishies come out to play with u soon!
meowmeowmans said…
It certainly does sound like things are heating up there, Sasha! Say hi to the Pond Fish for us, okay?

Popular Posts