SUPERVISION

Lynettea now seems to be determined to patrol my every step when I take her out.
I am trying to give her a few hints to back off, but she is taking no notice. We stood for a long time in the corners of the backyard, looking at the fence railings, with me gazing up and Lynettea staring at me. It was rather disconcerting. It is not as if I want to escape. Just that I would like to explore.
If I can't see over the fence, then how do I know whether I want to visit the next yard or not?
I am experiencing frustration and it is not comfortable.
Lynettea says, 'You won't like it over there, Sasha.'
I would like to know: how does she know that?

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
We've found that humans are big worriers, Sasha. She is probably nervous about what's over there, but doesn't want to let on...
That's right, she can't possibly know what you wouldn't like!

Popular Posts