Visit to My Vet - the Story

We went to My Vet this afternoon in the taxi. It worked out much as I had thought. Lynettea trapped me in the carrier and we went in the taxi. We had the waiting room to ourselves and then My Vet carried me in to his surgery. He wanted to weigh me straight away, so took me out to the weighing machine in the hall. I stood very still on it and then he checked the weight I was when he saw me a couple of weeks ago. I was the same weight.
He said I was of a rangy build and he didn't want to do any more tests on me.
He recommended I try to eat some different crispies and he gave Lynettea some sample packs for me to try. Then we went home in another taxi. I was covered over most of the time, except in  My Vet's surgery, so I didn't see a lot.
I have to go for another appointment in six weeks time.
Lynettea didn't take any photos at the Vet, but here I am waiting for the taxi and after I got home. You can see in the first photo that I am doing some mouth stretches to warm up for my singing in the taxi. I have to do that to pacify the taxi driver. This time I was quiet, after a few reminders to Lynettea to not jiggle my carrier when she picked it up.
After we got back, Lynettea took me out into the garden for a look around and I felt glad to be home.






Comments

It sounds like you had a good visit wit the VET!

The Florida Furkids
Pretinha said…
Você foi muito corajosa querida Sasha, espero que a nova alimentação dê um bom resultado.
meowmeowmans said…
All things considered, your visit to the vet sounds like it went pretty well, Sasha. We hope you enjoy those new biscuits!
I'm glad the vet isn't seeing anything the matter with you, Sasha.
Yay for an easy Vet visit :)
We purr you like the food he gave you too .
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
The Island Cats said…
We're glad all went well, Sasha.
Donna said…
I am glad u are okay.

Popular Posts