writhing

Lynettea says I must be feeling better, as when she tried to pick me up to go in after our walkies I started writhing.
She put me inside and shut the door while she spent a long time watering the pot plants and the flowers around the street tree. This means it is going to be hot tomorrow.
I played in the straw on the driveway while I was out and Lynettea sat and watched me. Then I took her up and down the street on her lead. I think she enjoyed it, although she never seems to appreciate that the darker it gets the better for hunting. We hadn't been out in the street together for a while so it was a treat for her.
After she locked me inside I felt annoyed and when she left the bathroom door open, I pulled all the towels down and dragged them around on the floor.
She didn't notice for a while, as she was too busy weighing my food.

Comments

Pretinha said…
Sasha você é um gato vingativo hehehe
I'm glad you are feeling better, Sasha!
Donna said…
It is good to move the towels. Things should not be the same all the time.

Popular Posts