a nice cool day

Boxing Day. Lynettea told me that one of my favourite visitors is coming this afternoon to watch Fantasia. We were worried she might not be well enough to come, but she is well. Lynettea even thought her friend might be in hospital. This friend doesn't try to get me to do things and stare at me all the time.

We might go for walkies soon. Lynettea said, 'don't go to sleep, Sasha.'
We usually walk around the yard, mostly, with me checking the fence line. If it is very quiet in the street I might take her out onto the path. But we have to run in if there are people or dogs coming.



Comments

My human always keeps an eye out for dogs when we go on walks. She does not care about the noise from the cars and such - she wants me to get used to it all.
meowmeowmans said…
Happy Boxing Day, Sasha and Lynettea! We hope you have some good walkies, and fun with your friend. :)

Popular Posts