In Charge

Who is in charge?
I find it very uncomfortable when Lynettea tries to order me around. She thinks I cannot independently make up my own mind. We saw what a disaster occurred when we had the fire. Barely a thought was given to my welfare and I was shut in the back of the house with the acrid smoke around me.
'I thought you would run out the back into your enclosure, Sasha.'
How was I to know it would be safe for me there. And all those monsters tramping down the hall..
'They were firemen, Sasha.'
And now I am being heavily patrolled. I looked after myself pretty well during the fire. Now whenever she can't see me I have to MIAOUW. We can't keep this up!

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
yeah..... this is how moms are. She's just freaked out right now. This will pass in time. Just be patient.

Popular Posts