Guarding

I have been busy trying trying to stop the rat and the birds from eating our grapes. As I am not allowed to leave my enclosure it is very difficult to guard properly and they take no notice of me.
Lynettea says she can smell the scent of the ripening grapes on the breeze wafting in through the kitchen window. The birds peck the ripe grapes with their sharp beaks and we saw the rat run up the fence in broad daylight heading into the vine. There are a lot of rats around this year as the weather has been good for growing things, as long as you water the plants. A lot of people in this suburb have some fruit and vegetables growing.
I have put a picture of my petunias as well.  I love flowers.



Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
Such lovely pictures. Good luck dealing with the pests.
We can almost smell those grapes!

The Florida Furkids
Mr Puddy said…
You really do a great job ;)
Sasha, I'm sure you could easily dispatch those interlopers, if only your human would let you!

Popular Posts