Mother's little helper

I was excited today. Lynettea was going to shut me inside while she took the garbage out to the bins. Then she said to me, 'Would you like to be mother's helper, Sasha? You could help me when I take out the rubbish.' So she put my halter on and we went out together.
I lay on the driveway for a while and then we went down the street a short way together. I was able to check out various bits of paper, car tyres and clumps of vegetation. It is very important to check what is going on around the place where you live.

Comments

Naturally Lynettea should take you whenever she goes out to do chores!
How else can you protect her and check out the neighbourhood?

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ


How fun that you got to supervise your human! I wish I could do more of that, like maybe supervise her when she washes the litter boxes outside, but she says that I am too much of a scatterbrained kitten... rather nervy of her!
The Whiskeratti said…
Oh yes, it's very impawtant to not only snoopervise the 'rents but also to check out the surrounding environment. You just never know.
meowmeowmans said…
Great job, Sasha. You helped Lynettea more self-assured, and got to take a look over your neighborhood.

Popular Posts