My gift arrives

My special gift  I made for Lynettea came today and she was very pleased with it. It is a calendar for the desk and has pictures of me and of Diamond, with little poems written by the both of us.
 I thought Lynettea might feel it was too sad to have pictures of Diamond, but she said no, she thinks it is nice to be reminded of him. He was a loving friend for her.
The fires are still burning, but we aren't listening to the radio all the time now. Lynettea is worried that I seem to be very nervous and rush under the bed whenever anyone comes in. A friend of hers visited today before they went out for lunch and I ran straight into the house and under the bed before the friend could see me.
Lynettea said she was allergic to kitties, so probably just as well. But she is worried about my nervous state.
Now while she is helping me with my blog post, I am comfortably reclining in my cosy on the lounge and grooming myself in the breeze from the air conditioner.
It is still very hot today and tomorrow is also expected to be very hot.

Comments

I hope your nervousness is just a passing thing, Sasha!
Pretinha said…
Sasha eu achei o presente adorável, tenho certeza que ela vai ficar contente.
Donna said…
Lots of hugs and maybe some play time may help you not be nervous. I hope u are very safe and the fires will end soon.
meowmeowmans said…
Your gift for Lynettea sounds wonderful and thoughtful, Sasha. We bet seeing pictures of both you and Diamond make her heart very happy.

Purrs that your nervous behavior is just temporary, dear boy.

Popular Posts