Helping

I helped Lynettea by letting her read some of my poems at a poetry reading. She had to read and talk for an hour, so she asked me if I would let her read some of my work. She also read some of Diamond's poems that were published by the National Library. He was very proud of those, especially as they put lovely illustrations to go with the poems.
Then she asked me if Diamond's and my haiku hints could be used in a competition for schools and I was happy to agree. Lynettea said I will be able to look at the entries as they will be blind judged. Does that mean I have to read them to her when she has her eyes closed?
I am not sure if I want to do that as it sounds like too much work for me.
I have put on some weight and my fur has grown fluffier. Lynettea says that is because it is getting cooler now. I also helped supervise the fish when the pond water was changed. That was easy, as I told them to swim under their rock shelves and weeds until the fresh water rose up again.
Lynettea says I am getting so much more responsible she will think of more jobs for me.




Comments

Sasha, we think it is pawsome that your poems and Diamonds are to be used in a competition for schools.
Don't worry, you do not have to read to your Mom.
Mom says blind judging is something humans do.
Mom understands this, we kitties are still in the dark ;)

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Donna said…
U are good at helping!


Luv,

Angel Keisha
and
Murphy the Poodle
That is cool about your poems! But... JOBS?! We kitties don't do jobs - that's human work!
meowmeowmans said…
We are very excited about your poems being read, Sasha! And it's wonderful to hear you put on some weight for the coming winter months. :)

Popular Posts