will I go out?

It looks cold, damp and gloomy. I am resting on the newspaper near Lynettea.  She says two of her friends are coming this afternoon, so she will have to tidy. It looks okay to me already. Why waste time making things into fewer piles? They all have to be unpiled later anyway. The way they are spread out makes sense, as you can see them all and find what you want by picking up fewer things. Once the newspapers go into the recycle bin I won't be able to sit on them any more.
Just a slight paw scratch to the ear to reprimand her for not patting me, then I go to the food bowl.
Gravy style. You know I prefer jelly style.
I will go and look out the front window. Here I am at the window.
Will I go out?






Comments

I think you SHOULD go out!
meowmeowmans said…
We think you should go outside, Sasha.

Popular Posts