winter velvet

Today  I  am  sleeping  in  my  velvet  winter  house .
Lynettea  got  it  down  from  its  hiding  place  on  a  top  shelf  in  the  wardrobe  a  couple  of  days  ago. On  the  first  day  I  just  inspected  it, then she  put  it  on  top  of  a  pile  of  my  'not  currently  in  use  toys'.
'Maybe you don't  want  to  use  it, Sasha,' she  said.
So she  was  surprised  when  she  came  back  from  shopping  to  find me  curled  up  inside.
The  photo  is  dark, because she  didn't want  to  worry  me  with  a  flashy.


Comments

That looks like an awesome winter hideout.
Oooooooooooooooooo!
That is a nice house and a lovely colour!
Sweet dreams.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
Well, we guess you showed Lynettea that your winter velvet house must stay, right, Sasha? :)

Popular Posts