Let's Go!!!

I  want to go. I will go. You will go with me. My eyes are on you. Concentrate and listen. We are going for walkies. You need to take me for your exercise.
Only thing is, the bicycle laws are going to be changed so the bicycles will be coming down the footpath and might hit me. Footpaths are for feet and paws. Maybe they should be called pawpaths. They are not wheelpaths.
Bother! Lynettea is so busy listening to the discussion on the bicycle laws on the radio that she has stopped listening to me.
'Wait a minute, Sasha. You are so impatient. We will go in a minute.'

Comments

Well, we have problems walking in my neighborhood, not because of bicycles, but because of coyotes. :-(
meowmeowmans said…
Oooh, SEE? Lynettea got your message, Sasha! Her reply to you is PROOF!

Popular Posts