Bolting

I am bolting all over the house tonight. Lynettea says I am over excited. What does that mean? I leaped from the top shelf of the bookcase onto my tall scratching post and it tipped over 'dangerously' before it rocked back. Never mind, I was already on the floor, rushing down the corridor, knocking off cushions.
Oh! Lynettea has just discovered what I am running after. A fly dashed in front of the computer screen buzzing furiously. She thinks maybe I succeeded in batting it with my paws.
I am looking behind the blind now to see if I can relocate it. Is that a shadow. Now she is telling me off because I can't find it. I push at the blind again. Now I hook my paw between the slats. No fly.
Back on the floor, I stalk around the fallen cushions. Then I am on the alert again, sitting on the sofa.






Comments

fantaghiro said…
Hi there,

Beautiful cat that you have there. Please visit my new cat blog [Click here].
CATachresis said…
No flies on you Sasha!!
pilch92 said…
My cats won't even look at a fly- can I borrow you?
Kitties Blue said…
Did you ever catch your prey? Astrid is our fly and bug catcher, and she always gets what she goes after! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
Sasha said…
I think I would be good at chasing flies in other people's houses, but Lynettea says she needs me here. She said I would be too nervous and would hide under the bed. I think she should encourage me to fulfil my dreams instead of being so negative all the time.
Looks like you had great fun chasing that fly!
Maybe another one will come along soon.
We think you enjoy the chase.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

PeeEss: We are sorry to hear about Sanka. What a good age he was.
He was very handsome too.
Please give his mom our comforting purrs.

Popular Posts