Something from The Pond Fish

The fish keep complaining to me that they are not getting any share of the blog. They don't think it is fair. After all they maintained the blog for months after Diamond passed  to the  Rainbow Bridge and while I was being born and growing up before I came to be their Guardian.
Some of the fish are not sure if I am their Guardian. Some of them keep looking up and hoping Diamond will come back.
I am posting a couple of photos for them. Not very good photos as they keep swimming.






Comments

I'm sure the fish are glad they got some blog time!
Very good of you Sasha , to post pictures of the fish.
There are quite a few of them.
They are all looking pretty good too :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Sasha said…
thank you Summer and Mickey for leaving a comment on our post. We are very grateful.
Princess Aurora
meowmeowmans said…
How thoughtful of you to let the Pond Fish post, Sasha. We know they have important things to say, too, so it's nice to hear from them sometimes. :)

Popular Posts