Sometimes on the bed

Sometimes I sleep on the bed for a while during the night. Lynettea said she is trying to leave the bedroom door open to see if I am mature enough to let her get a good sleep. This is handy, as I can wake her up if I feel like a game during the night, or if it is time to get up and I need my morning snacks.
She is not very cooperative.
Humans sleep at the wrong time.
Sometimes she shuts the door after she gets up and staggers around for a while.
She seems very sluggish at night and I worry about her.
Once I slept at the bottom of the bed in the early morning and she was surprised when she woke up and found me there. I was quietly grooming myself and enjoying the peace and quiet.

Comments

All us cats sleep on the bed... and we actually sleep! Its too boring with the human out cold to do anything else.
Kitties Blue said…
At least five to six of us sleep with our humans every night. We have adapted to their schedules over the years. They wish they had more of the bed to themselves, but they won't shut us out as we will scratch and whine at the door through the night. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
We have learned to sleep when mum sleeps.
That is because we want to be on the bed and do not want to be locked out!
We only get restless in the morning when it is close to breakfast.
We start well before breakfast so she does not forget ;)
She does not always like it. Maybe that is what Lynettea does not like ;)
Humans are hard to figure out.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Sasha said…
I am curling up on the bed during the day. Lynettea says it is giving me practice in learning to be quieter.
The Island Cats said…
Sasha, I usually sleep at the end of the bed by the mom's feet. Sometimes she kicks me. I don't like that. She says it's not on purpose, but still. Does Lynettea ever kick you?

Popular Posts