Outside in the Cold

Not in either of my cosies in the warm, I have gone outside for some peace and quiet. The young lady who cleans our house once a month came this morning.
Lynettea was surprised, as she thought she wasn't coming and my things were all over the floor, making it very untidy (according to Lynettea).
She quickly packed away my big and little tunnels, my horizontal scratchers and my fluffy toys on coils of wire ( I like to slap them as I walk past) and my new cosy. Everything looks bare and alien.
I checked out the cleaner's rucksack for scents and then went outside. Normally I like to supervise her, so Lynettea was surprised.
She said, 'Where has Sasha gone?'
But the laundry floor was all wet, so she couldn't go outside to find me.



But it was too cold. So I came in again.


Comments

We have housekeepers who come by a couple times a month, and Binga and I generally supervise.
Sasha said…
It is really necessary to keep a check on things. My human is not always good at that.
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, we don't blame you one bit for going outside when she pulled up all your toys and your cosy.
pilch92 said…
I wish I could send you some heat.
Hannah and Lucy said…
Mum usually puts us outside when she starts washing the floors.

Popular Posts