Rain and Wind

The weather here is wild, with rain and wind and cold. It was so cold outside that I hopped up onto the hot water service and sat there. I am staying inside mostly, to play with my toys and my human, or snuggle in my nice cosy on the lounge.
I am staring at my human now and giving myself a grooming. I lick my left paw and then wipe it over my face. Lynettea is wondering if that means I am left handed. (or left pawed).
Now she has thought of that, she will probably keep staring at me to see which way I groom myself next.
Better snuggle down again and try later.

Comments

Good that you have cozy spots indoors when it is wild outside !
We think it is a good idea to snooze when humans watch us.
They can be a bit too nosy.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
I think we kitties are more ambi-pawed generally. I do favor my right paw, but I think that's because my human is right-handed and I tend to imitate her.
Katie Isabella said…
I am left handed. So if you are, we will always know we are washing our faces with our left hand. xoxo Fanky yoo for visiting me.
meowmeowmans said…
Sorry the weather's so wild and wooly there, Sasha. You are smart to stay inside. We're kind of ambidextrous here, but after reading your post, our humans said they're going to watch us to make sure. :)

Popular Posts