I have my little paws up to her shoulders

My human is very difficult to manage and I could do with some advice. When she is sitting for too long, I get worried about her health. I go up to her and put my little paws up to her shoulders, or give her tiny, clawings. She wriggles about and pushes me off or says, 'Don't claw me, Sasha! That is very naughty.'
Then I do it again a few times, or I leap in the sink, or I go back and lie in my cosy.
I think she is sometimes sorry for her bad behaviour, as she eventually gets up. Then she might get more food for me, or take me for a walk, or have a game with me and my toys, or give me an all over brushing with my special baby brush.
And she sometimes says, 'I am sorry, Sasha. I do love you very much and I haven't been paying you attention.'
That is okay, until the next time.


Comments

I think you should keep on doing what you're doing, Sasha - I do think she gets the idea, at least subliminally.
We agree Sasha.
It is very easy for humans to become lazy and involved
with their own amusements.
We do need to get them up and active. It is good for their health ;)
Keep trying.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Humans can be very hard to train. The only thing I can suggest is to keep persevering and hope she learns that she is supposed to put you before all else.
Sometimes we have to be very demanding to get the amount of attention we deserve!

Thank you so much for coming to my birthday celebration! - Merlin
Sometimes these humans are just completely clueless! I mean, HELLO, you are here for ME!!!! ~Bear Cat

Popular Posts