Privileged

I am writing more than usual. The storm has made me think about our precarious place in the world.
I wonder if humans appreciate  the privilege  of  serving  us?
Sometimes Lynettea appears  quite ungrateful.
After she had her hairs cut and came home, she told me she would get my cat food, as it was fine. My special dental crispies have to be  ordered by the Pet Assistance Staff  at my Vet and she has to walk a long way to get them.
Off she went with her shopping trolley and after a while came back with her raincoat all wet. What a performance! I had crouched on the only warm place outside, the hot water service, and could only stare at her.

I pointed out  that the rain had only just started to come down really heavily, so she had been fortunate. You can see me looking up at the noise of rain pelting  down  on  the  roof.

Comments

We hope humans realize the privilege of serving us too!
We are glad that you did not get wet when the rain came.
At least you got your foods ;) MOL!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
You have had an awful lot of rain, Sasha!
Sasha said…
More rain is forecast. It is forecast to be fine tomorrow and then raining again. Everything is getting very soggy.
Sasha, we agree with mew, peeps will neffur know how lucky they are to be in the servitude of us cats!!! MOL

Hope it stops raining...

purrs

Basil & Co xox
meowmeowmans said…
You sure are getting lots of rain, Sasha. Thank goodness Lynettea arrived back home before it got too crazy!
Sasha said…
It is raining again now.
Unknown said…
So much rain you are getting, Sasha. Keep staying nice and warm!!!
Kelly

Popular Posts