Spring tulips haiku

Diamond was very keen on haiku and a great haiku poet. His guidelines for kitties to write haiku are on this blog. So I am posting a link to a spring picture with haiku. Kitties who are accomplished at haiku (see Diamond's guidelines), can enter their haiku and possibly have their haiku displayed with the tulip picture.
https://australianhaikusociety.org/2016/08/31/spring-aha-haiga-kukai-seasonal/

If you scroll down past the guidelines, you enter your haiku in the comments box and read the other haiku that have been submitted.

Comments

We're not much good with poetry here... although my human is publishing a punk rock friend's haiku book sometime soon. It's called "Haikus of Hate."
We remember Diamonds haiku.
We are not very good at it.
How about you Sasha?
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Beautiful tulips!!!

The Florida Furkids
meowmeowmans said…
We are not accomplished at Haiku, but we always enjoyed the ones written by Diamond!
Sasha said…
I haven't written as many haiku as Diamond. I do try sometimes. I have had one of my tanka poems (five line Japanese style poems) accepted for the 2016 Anthology of the Tanka Society of America. I won't put it here, as it hasn't been published yet. I will ask Lynettea to post it for me after the anthology comes out. I think other kitties may enjoy it, although it is a rather sad poem.
We've neffur written haiku before, we're more action adventure & flying by the seat-of-our-pants- kinda kitties but that doesn't mean we don't have a sensitive too - purrhaps we'll give it a whirl!!! MOL

Thanks fur sharing, we're headed into a brave new wurld :D

Purrs

Basil & C xox

Popular Posts