Storm

I had a terrible evening.
There was loud thunder and no lights. All my playthings came inside and it got cold, as there was no heat.
Lynettea put a feathery scarf around my sleeping  cosy on the lounge when she went to bed.
She told me I must not worry, as the whole State of South Australia was blacked out and there was no power supply to the water  and sewerage either.
She filled a large jug with water in case I started to run out. Of course, I don't  have  to  worry  about  sewerage  as  I have  my  human  attendant  to  look  after  my  litter  box  requirements.
Then my sleep was further disrupted by the light suddenly  coming  on  at  1am.
 More wild  winds  today, so  we  hope  there  is  no  further  blackout.
I think  I will try to get some extra sleep today, just in case.
All this disruption to normal routine is stressful.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
That weather sounds dreadful, Sasha. We hope you and Lynettea stay safe and warm and dry.
I hope things are back to normal soon!
Sasha said…
I should have said that the whole State of South Australia was blacked out with no electricity. Not everywhere has power back and some extra areas have no power today with more storms continuing. Lynettea is wondering whether to go to her exercise class, but I told her she has to stay home. I heard there may be more strong winds coming. If she goes out and doesn't come home, I can't open the packets for my dinner.

Popular Posts