My secret gift

I spent most of the day working on my secret New Year gift to Lynettea. It is a bit late, but I have been busy.
It is a calendar for 2017, with positive messages for her, combined with magificent portraits of me engaged in my usual activities.  I have included a reminder of my birthday in February so she won't forget it.
The website I use has some new features and I found lots of encouraging remarks to include. It is important to ensure your human is in a positive frame of mind. If she starts to fall into gloomy speculations, she might forget to feed me or even go out walkies with me.
Now I have to check when it arrives in the post.
Lynettea will be surprised that I am so thoughtful.
Especially as she didn't have a New Year gift for ME.

Comments

That is very nice of you, Sasha... especially considering that your human thoughtlessly neglected to get you anything.
Lone Star Cats said…
Sounds like a good giftie!
meowmeowmans said…
Well done, Sasha. That was so thoughtful of you to make such a nice gift for your human!

Popular Posts