I am now Four Years Old

I stayed up very late, as Lynettea was on the computer doing something. It was difficult for her, so I did not like to butt in.
Then she said, 'You will have to go Princess Aurora's blog to get your special web birthday gift, Sasha, as I can't upload it onto your blog. It is a little book for you. Only very small and humble. The fish agreed to put it on their blog to humour me.'
I could see that she had tried very hard.
Here is the link to the blog. I am going to look for the link on the post to see my book. Princess Aurora has also designed a special card for me from the fish.
Princess Aurora

It is very early and Lynettea has to go to bed, or she will not be fit to look after me for the daylight hours of my birthday.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Happy birthday, Sasha! We'll go and see your special birthday book at Princess Aurora's blog now. Hugs!
pilch92 said…
Happy Birthday beautiful Sasha.
Happy birthday, Sasha! That was a very nice gift the fish gave you.
Sasha said…
Dear friends, I really appreciate your visiting me on my birthday. It is nice weather here, about 24°C and you are welcome to have some snacks with me. I am sure Lynettea will put some party food out for my friends.
pond fish ewe say !!!!!

how....awesum....iz .......thiz !!!!!!!

we R big time fish fanz....tho may bee de pond fish due knot wanna heer thiz.....ya noe ~~~~~~
;)

♥♥♥♥
Kitties Blue said…
Sasha, we loved your little book. What sweet memories and precious photos. Happy Birthday to you. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Popular Posts