My poems being read today

Some of my haiku will be read today at The Fringe Arts Festival. Lynettea has offered to read them for me, as I don't like car travel. She has to go to Lobethal, a small town outside Adelaide, to read them at The Woollen Mill.
No sheep will attend either, as they stopped making woollen things at the mill a long time ago and it is now used by local artists.
Lynettea is one of four poets reading and there will also be an art exhibition, a haiku workshop, and some music and a haiku wall.
Just as well she has me to write works for her.
I will stay at home and hope she does not fluff it up.
Sasha: Haiku Poet

Comments

That sounds like a nice event. Paws crossed that your human does your poems justice.
The Whiskeratti said…
We do hope she does a good job.
The J-Cats said…
Hallo, Sasha. Now it is Our Turn to invite YOU - to Caspurr's birthday party on Tuesday. He will also be four years old. Check out the menu on our blog.
We purr Lynette does a good job with your poems too Sasha.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
dood !!!!! how kewl iz thiz !!!!!

we hope yur mom haza awesum time ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Popular Posts