Passion for Pasta

I love it when Lynettea cooks pasta. I love to help her. I love to get a pasta spiral and suck it. If it is good, i suck it a little to make it mushy and flexible.
For some strange reason I am not allowed to do this. 
When I tried to do it this evening, she made me go into the hall and shut the door.  Never mind, when I got into the  kitchen again, I managed to lick her dinner bowl before she could stop me.
Then we went outside with the halter on. As soon as I went through the gate, a big raindrop fell on my back, so I ran back inside. Then it poured with rain. Just as well I warned Lynettea. Otherwise all her clothes would have got wet.


Comments

Too bad it rained on your outing, Sasha.
meowmeowmans said…
Darn about the rain, Sasha. Lynettea should have given you some pasta to make you feel better.
Never tried it, might have to add that to my repetoire (however the hell you spell it) MOL! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

Popular Posts